In the donation note, please list the date you are registering for & email address you would like for communications.
Donation-Based with a suggested 235 NOK ($25) donation
Norsk Skuespillersenter Monologue Intensive
Monday 20 July 2020
10am PST (California time), 19:00 GMT +2 (course will last two-hours)
Online through the ZOOM meeting platform
Donation-Based. We are requesting a minimum $25 donation for participants, but if you are able to contribute more, that is greatly appreciated.
Each session is limited to 14 participants who will bring a monologue to work on.
Monologue study and learn using the American-based Meisner and Method techniques.
Work in your mother tongue or in English, it is your choice.
How to Register?
- Register for the Zoom course on Monday 20 July at 19:00
- Click the donate button, you will be redirected to a new page (a payment must be completed to process your registration)
- Mark your calendar!
- Select/write and prepare a 60-second monologue for your two-hour Zoom session (for participants)
- Set-up a Zoom account and practice navigating the site, along with the use of your mute button, to ensure a productive session for all
- Upon payment and registration, email The Actor’s Kitchen with a brief description of your monologue so we may prepare the course for YOU (for participants)
- Zoom/course access will be sent to you through email 24 hours prior to the start of the course, please do not share this information with anyone so we may provide a private working space
- Questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
A Note from Kirk…
We all need community now more than ever. I’ve been given so much by so many the past 15 years traveling and sharing what we love. I am exceedingly grateful.
Looking forward to working together to transform our individual isolation into a community of productive solitude no matter where we are in the world.
With Care and Respect,