Payments must be made to complete your reservation. Thank you.
Upon registration, email your headshot and resume to email@example.com. This helps us with scene assignments.
Two hour online sessions focusing on TV/Film scene study.
During these two hours, you will have the opportunity to work on your assigned scene with feedback from Kirk.
Join us on Saturdays in June from 11am-1pm PST through Zoom- online meeting platform.
Each session is limited to 16 participants and 20 observers.
$40 to participate.
$20 to observe.
Scenes will be assigned from TV/Film & sent at least three days prior to the start of the session. Check for emails from firstname.lastname@example.org regarding session information.
Zoom access will be sent 24 hours prior to the start of the session. Meeting ID and password will be unique to you-please do not share this information.
Cancellations & rescheduling must be made at least 48 hours prior to the session date/time.
Your Next Steps:
- Click the PAY NOW button above (you will be redirected to a new page)
- Register for a session on Saturday June 20th or 27th at 11:00am PST using the form below
- Email your headshot & resume
- Mark your calendar!
- You will receive an email with registration confirmation & your scene
- Set-up a Zoom account and practice navigating the site, along with the use of your mute button, to ensure a productive session for all
- Zoom access will be sent 24 hours prior to the start of the session
Questions or Concerns?
Email The Actor’s Kitchen